Want to hire our facility? Here’s how.
What We Hire
Anyone can hire out our facility. We offer:
- Indoor football on our state-of-the-art 3G football pitch
- Training rooms, which can be used by companies, groups, or others to provide their own training.
How to Hire Our Facility
Speak to our Centre Manager, Keith Lloyd, for more details:
- call him on 0151 922 3552
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call in to Brunswick Youth and Community Centre, 104 Marsh Lane, Bootle, Merseyside L20 4JQ. Click here for a map and directions.
How Much Does it Cost?
As you would expect, the cost depends on a number of factors:
- what you want to hire (e.g. football pitch or training rooms)
- how long you need the facility
- when you want it (out of hours, weekends etc.)
- what we need to provide, and
- other things.
We do our best to keep prices reasonable. Speak to Keith to discuss costs.
Why We Let People Hire Brunswick Youth and Community Centre
As a registered charity, we’re committed to helping the people of Bootle, Sefton, and the wider community improve their quality of life. We primarily do this by our charitable work based around our Centre, outreach programme, and work in the community (such as maintaining the approach to Bootle Oriel Road station).
In addition, by offering our facility for hire we are able to fulfil our broader charitable aims and targeted programmes:
- Our football pitch is very popular. By hiring it to teams we encourage Health and Wellbeing and Community Resilience through social cohesion.
- Hiring training rooms helps us with our Education, Training, and Employment remit, and again, Community Resilience. An educated, empowered community is good for us all.
Of course, the money gained from hiring our facility is kept within the charity. This way we can continue to provide our facilities and programmes to the community we serve.
We encourage people to hire our facilities. Please contact us to discuss your needs.