Brunswick Youth and Community Centre is committed to open and transparent policies in our dealings with:
- their families,
- parents, and
- and guardians
- others who we come into contact with in the delivery of our services.
Read more about them here, or contact us on 0151 922 3552 and speak to Centre Manager, Keith Lloyd.
Our service-based policies are:
We require that every member complete a registration form, which includes a data protection and sharing statement.
Membership of Brunswick Youth and Community Centre is free, and there is no charge for us to process the registration form.
Click here to download it in word and adobe acrobat (.pdf) format.
Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
This policy shows how we aim to promote good practice by:
- Providing children and young people with appropriate safety and protection whilst in the care of Brunswick Youth and Community Centre.
- Allow all staff/volunteers to make informed and confident responses to specific child protection issues.
It confirms that our Child Protection Officer is Keith Lloyd, Centre Manager, who is responsible for overseeing implementation of the Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy (click on the link to read it).
Vulnerable Adults Policy
Brunswick Youth and Community Centre considers it the duty of staff and volunteers to protect vulnerable adults with whom they come into contact from abuse. Our Vulnerable Adults Policy explains how we work to effect this.
The policy is based on “No Secrets”, the national guidance on developing and implementing multi-agency policies and procedures to protect vulnerable adults from abuse (Department of Health, 2000).
By setting out our complaints procedure, we aim to:
- deal with complaints fairly, efficiently and effectively
- ensure that all complaints are handled in a consistent manner throughout
- increase service users satisfaction
- use complaints constructively in the planning and improvement of all services.
Please click on the links to read them.
In addition to the above, which cover our services and how we deliver them, other policies on our website are:
- Cookies Policy
- Terms and Conditions
- Accessibility Statement.
Again, click on the links.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments.